Dear candidate suppliers,
Cats&Dogs is receiving a lot of questions from candidate suppliers from all over the world. With following information we would like to inform you which selection criteria we use to decide if a supplier could meet our demands. If you cannot provide us with these data we cannot do business. Because we lose a lot of time in checking product data, stock and availability on your site or product files, the small profit ranges on hardware could make our sales sometimes less profitable then needed. This is why we insist to deliver your product information like mentioned below and only consider a business relation if you can meet our requests.
- You should be able to provide us your product data by FTP or XML feeds.
- These data files should contain some product availability information (number of products available is preferred)
- Delivery of orders can be done on a 30 day payment period.
- Track and trace on your shipments, reported by XML or Email
- A clear and correct RMA policy with quality control on delivery
Product Data File details
|Your Product ID||Manufacturer Product ID||Product Name||Product Category||Brand||Order Quantity||Unit Price||On stock||ETA||EAN or UPC code|
|hp-xyz||xyz||HP A3100-16 SI Switch||Switches||Hewlett Packard||1||380||5||24/05/2012||
Columns with an X are mandatory...
- Company name and legal form
- Invoice Address
- RMA address (if different from invoice address)
- Our account manager info and contact data
- Website URL and if available login data for protected data
Please send us an email to sales @ catsanddogs dot com
Write in your subject: Supplier Application
Provide us with data like described above, if possible with an example product file or a sample of it.
If your company is only delivering services, please also send us your information in advance. All other inquiries will be ignored.
Phone calls will only be taken after the recipient of these data in advance !!!